Resident Selection Criteria
Statement of Rental Policy & Procedures
You must provide copies of your driver's license at time of application
To qualify for rent property at Century Johson Partners L.P., you must meet the following criteria:
- Income: Your monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rent. You must be able to prove at least one year of employment immediately preceding the date of your application. If you have been a full time student at any time in the past year, we will require you to have your lease guaranteed. If you are unemployed you must provide a source of income. If self employed you must provide W-2's
- Debt Ratio: Debt ratio may not exceed the ability to pay rent.
- Rental History: You must have satisfactory rental references from at least two prior landlords. If you have ever been evicted or sued for any lease violation, we will reject your application.
- Credit History: Your credit record must be currently satisfactory. Medical and voluntary repossession problems will be waived.
- Criminal History: If you have ever been convicted of a felony, we will reject your application. If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving dishonesty or violence within the past five years, we will reject your application.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. All occupants 18 years or older must complete an application, provide identification, and sign the lease.
If you do not meet one or more of the criteria, you may be able to qualify for an apartment if you can get a third party to guarantee your lease. The guarantor must pass the same application screening process that you must pass, except we will deduct the guarantor's own housing costs before applying his or her income standard. We are an equal opportunity housing provider: We fully comply with the federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
Rent Property availability policy:
Apartments become available when they are ready to rent. A vacant rent property will not be deemed available until it has been cleaned, repainted, and prepared for a new resident. We update our list of available rent property as they become available. A rent property that was unavailable in the morning may become available later that same day.
To Prevent overcrowding and undue stress on the plumbing and other building systems, we restrict the number of people who may reside in the rent property. In determining these restrictions, we adhere to all applicable fair housing laws. We allow no more than two adults per bedroom. Security Deposit: A security deposit is required and must be paid before taking occupancy. No security deposit will be waived.